Who: Jessica Chastain
What: Alexander McQueen gown
Why We Love It: Jessica Chastain has had her red carpet coming out party in the last year, supporting her breakout roles in both Tree of Life and The Help. Her efforts culminated last night in this stunning Alexander McQueen gown. The actress has the poise to carry off such a heavily-embroidered look, and wisely refrained wearing a big necklace, opting instead for bare neck and a pretty half-ponytail.
- Lifestyle TV: Red-carpet whiteout! Stars opt for snowy creations
- styleswept: 5 style lessons from the Oscars
More Stories from Flare
- FLARE's Red Carpet Watch
- 12 Best Dressed Celebrity Couples
- Best Dressed Teens on the Red Carpet
- Grammys: 10 Best Dressed
More Lifestyle Videos
Have your say
What are your thoughts on baby names?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- I like trendy names that make the annual list of most popular names.
- I prefer unique names with different spellings.
- I stand by classic names that will never get old.
- I have no opinion.