Who: Angelina Jolie
What: Strapless Atelier Versace gown
Why We Love It: With some notable exceptions, black is Angelina Jolie's go-red carpet shade, but last night she made a case for sticking with what works. The actress killed it in a strapless black Versace couture gown. The dress featured soft velvet folds down the front and a wickedly-high slit, which Jolie worked to its full potential. Her hair also boasted new highlights and soft sexy waves that kept the look from being too severe.
- Lifestyle TV: Red-carpet whiteout! Stars opt for snowy creations
- styleswept: 5 style lessons from the Oscars
More Stories from Flare
- FLARE's Red Carpet Watch
- 12 Best Dressed Celebrity Couples
- Best Dressed Teens on the Red Carpet
- Grammys: 10 Best Dressed
More Lifestyle Videos
Have your say
What are your thoughts on baby names?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- I like trendy names that make the annual list of most popular names.
- I prefer unique names with different spellings.
- I stand by classic names that will never get old.
- I have no opinion.