10 Fashion Lessons Learned From Bad Paparazzi Shots
Bathing-suit cover-ups should, uh, cover something up. By definition, a bathing-suit cover-up is designed to cover up something you want to avoid showing off. This long, baggy, black sheer pull-on doesn't do that. In fact, it's drawing even more unflattering attention to this TV presenter's legs and backside. Look for bathing-suit cover-ups that do what they're designed to do -- function as de facto clothing. If you're into sheer fabrics, choose a color that matches your swimsuit for a more flattering effect.
- Most popular celebrity hairstyles of all time
- Lifestyle TV: Rihanna sports teeny tiny floral shorts
- Our favourite celeb nails
More from Glamour:
- 19 Cute Haircuts to Consider
- 21 Date Night Outfit Ideas
- The Most Glamorous Celebrities of 2011
- 10 Beauty Tricks That Make Guys Melt
- 21 Gorgeous Wedding Dresses (From $100 to $1,000!)
More Lifestyle Videos
Have your say
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge (along with adorable Prince George) are on tour in Australia and we can't get enough of Kate's fashion. How do you feel about her style choices?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- I love them
- She could do better
- Who cares about Kate, I love Prince George!
- I don't care