Kristen Stewart’s laid-back attitude toward fame and fashion has made her somewhat of a red-carpet rebel, with a beauty look to match. Here are the lessons in subversive chic we’ve learned from the inscrutable ingenue.
HAVE A SIGNATURE LOOK
You rarely see Kristen Stewart walk the red carpet in anything but smoky eyes. "She doesn't like lipstick," her makeup artist, Jillian Dempsey, told Allure. "She hates the maintenance, and every time I try a loud colour on her lips, she nicely asks if I can wipe it off." But who can blame her? Stewart found a look that works because it suits her facial features and personal style. Sometimes it's classic smoky eyes with grey and black shadows, sometimes it's brown and bronze, or sometimes she adds a hint of colour, but it's always perfectly smudged, and always cool.
Great palettes for smoky eyes:
- Classic: Rimmel London Glam'Eyes HD Quad Eye Shadow in Black Cab
- Bronzed: Chanel Les 4 Ombres Quadra Eyeshadow in Rives
- Colourful: Nars Flowers Eyeshadow Palette
More Lifestyle Videos
Have your say
What are your thoughts on baby names?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- I like trendy names that make the annual list of most popular names.
- I prefer unique names with different spellings.
- I stand by classic names that will never get old.
- I have no opinion.