Whether you're an hourglass or a rectangle, get this celebrity designer's tips on how to dress for your figure.
Her Look: The rapper-turned-Oscar nominee is what Bayou describes as a "tall, full rectangle." Her form, with little waistline definition, can appear boxy, so he uses "soft fabrics and corsets." He also applies "design elements that release at her hip to give her some extra curves."
Your Look: Try wide V-necks or off-the-shoulder dresses. This, Bayou says, "elongates your shoulder line and when used in combination with a corset, will pull in your waist and make your torso appear smaller." Also, show off your favorite features. If you love your legs, a simple slit can do the trick.
- How to wear fall's trends for your body type
- Curvy? Best ways to accessorize
- Christina Hendricks' beauty secrets
- 7 celebs who know how to work their curves
More from Marie Claire
- 20 Secrets Men NEVER Tell Women
- Amazingly Bad Celebrity Hair
- 2-Minute Abs Workout
- 30 Dates That Spice Up Your Relationship
- Hairstyles in 15 Minutes or Less