Photo Courtesy of Nicole Richie
Just in case you had any doubt that candy-coloured hair is here to stay (at least for the summer), former FLARE cover girl Nicole Richie took a dip into the trend and showed off her new bright locks via her blog. Writing "tickled pink!" as the caption, Richie zoomed in on her electric tresses which reminded us of the look Lauren Conrad sported last month.
styleswept: MAC scores a colourful collab with Beth Ditto
The fashion star also posted a pick with DJ Samantha Ronson, wearing her new look with a Brigitte Bardot-inspired head wrap. While there's no word yet on whether or not the candy locks are permanent, or the product of one of the many temporary methods of obtaining a Crayola-coloured hue, we love this look on the mom of two. The bright pink really pops against her honey-hued blond bob.
More stories from Flare:
- Summer Hair Trend: Candy Colour
- Hair Alert: Mary-Kate Olsen Goes Brunette
- The Best Blond Shades for Summer
- 5 Fixes for Flat, Fried and Frizzed-Out Summer Hair
What are your thoughts on baby names?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- I like trendy names that make the annual list of most popular names.
- I prefer unique names with different spellings.
- I stand by classic names that will never get old.
- I have no opinion.