Long hair is classic and chic. It's a length that never really goes out of style - everyone from rockers to models to royalty have worn it well over the years - but it's the little details that keep the lanky look fresh and modern. Whether it's wispy soft layers, bold bangs or angled ends, these subtle shifts take ample strands to the next level, creating a stylish silhouette worth admiring (and maintaining). Here, we count down the 10 very best lengthy haircuts to want this moment. Plus, check out our picks for the most inspiring short haircuts.
Demi Moore's Sleek Sheath
Why we love it: The pairing of a simple cut with a dramatic length is striking. Just ask your stylist to trim your strands straight across at the bottom, which creates a single length that can be styled a number of ways, and seal in lots of rich, glitzy shine with a weekly hair mask or gloss treatment at the salon.
- Lifestyle TV: More celebrities joining the pink hair club
- The most inspiring short haircuts
- Try on a new 'do with MSN's Makeover Tool
More from Harper's BAZAAR
- 8 Supermodels Without Makeup
- Real Women Spill Their Best Kept Beauty Secrets
- The Best Spring 2012 Nail Trends
- Today's Beauty Secret
- The Best Fall Fragrance for Your Style
A razor on curly hair??? I do NOT recommend that unless you want more frizz and bad curls. Maybe it works for some, but not for true curls.
Jennifer Aniston is hot and will always be. Even if she would be dressed with a garbage bag, to me she will always be a hot lokking women.
Most women who have this straight long hair look as if the rats had been at it. Never have
women looked such a mess with their hair. It's an ugly fashion but suited for this ugly time
we are experiencing. So are the fashions. The short hemlines showing the knees are often very ugly. No a persons best feature are knees.
More Lifestyle Videos
Have your say
What are your thoughts on baby names?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- I like trendy names that make the annual list of most popular names.
- I prefer unique names with different spellings.
- I stand by classic names that will never get old.
- I have no opinion.