High glam and eccentric looks from music's biggest night
The Star: Rihanna
The Look: Giorgio Armani
Why We Love It: As the new face of Armani jeans and lingerie, Rihanna stepped into the fashion label's atelier and helped design this risque gown herself (with Giorgio Armani of course). Inspired by the film Scarface, Rihanna channelled Michelle Pfeiffer for the show-stopping look, and finished it off with a clutch by Jimmy Choo and pumps by Christian Louboutin.
Information is current as of the original date of publication.
- Lifestyle TV: Stars showcase red hot fashion
- Beauty snoop: Emma Watson's fave products
- Trend report: What to wear and what to toss in 2012
More Stories from Flare
- Winners List: 2012 Grammy Awards
- 12 Best Dressed Celebrity Couples
- Best Dressed Teens on the Red Carpet
- FLARE's Red Carpet Watch
I see nothing wrong with this dress. Sure there is skin showing but this beats the see-thru disaster Fergie wore.
I think Rhi wears it well and she gets 2 thumbs up from me.
Is Kelly Osbourne going for the frumpy look? What is with this girl she can't dress like a girl/woman her age? The hair?? Good Lord girl this is meant for a retirement home.
Sorry but you'll have to excuse me while I puke! Granny panties???? SHEESH Fergie what the hell were you thinking.
Gotta run to the "lew" for a minute.
More Lifestyle Videos
Have your say
What are your thoughts on baby names?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- I like trendy names that make the annual list of most popular names.
- I prefer unique names with different spellings.
- I stand by classic names that will never get old.
- I have no opinion.