Back by popular demand: It's your spring 2012 wardrobe makeover. We remixed your basics with 8 new — amazingly cheap — pieces to get a month of 100% fresh looks (plus, an extra 20 outfit ideas!)
What You Have:
REDBOOK surveyed hundreds of readers and discovered that more than 60 per cent of you already have these items in your closet. Missing one? Consider our picks...
1. BLACK SHORT-SLEEVED TOP, Mango, $44.99; amazon.com.
2. BOOT-CUT JEANS, Mavi, $98; amazon.com.
3. BRIGHT TANK, American Eagle Outfitters, $15.50; ae.com.
4. LITTLE BLACK DRESS, Ann Taylor, $118; anntaylor.com.
5. PULLOVER SWEATER, Loft, $44.50; loft.com.
6. JERSEY DRESS, Express, $70; express.com.
7. BIG NECKLACE, C. Wonder, $98; cwonder.com.
8. WEDGE SANDALS, Charles David, $145; charlesdavid.com for store locations.
9. WHITE T-SHIRT, Piper Gore, $46; francesvintage.com.
10. BLACK FLATS, Talbots, $119; talbots.com.
11. CROPPED PANTS, Keds, $138; openingceremony.us.
12. CLASSIC BLAZER, Victoria's Secret Catalogue, $128; victoriassecret.com.
13. HOODIE, Quiksilver, $49.50; quiksilver.com.
- 50 bright finds for spring, under $50
- Lifestyle TV: Fashion tips to make the best of your body
- 7 spring trends anyone can wear
More from Redbook
- 50 Under $50 Frugal Finds for Spring
- Chic Celeb Style You Can Steal
- 43 Sneaky Tricks to Look Younger
- How to Wear a Jackie O. Dress
- 100+ Easy Celebrity Hairstyles
More Lifestyle Videos