Back by popular demand: It's your spring 2012 wardrobe makeover. We remixed your basics with 8 new — amazingly cheap — pieces to get a month of 100% fresh looks (plus, an extra 20 outfit ideas!)
What You Have:
REDBOOK surveyed hundreds of readers and discovered that more than 60 per cent of you already have these items in your closet. Missing one? Consider our picks...
1. BLACK SHORT-SLEEVED TOP, Mango, $44.99; amazon.com.
2. BOOT-CUT JEANS, Mavi, $98; amazon.com.
3. BRIGHT TANK, American Eagle Outfitters, $15.50; ae.com.
4. LITTLE BLACK DRESS, Ann Taylor, $118; anntaylor.com.
5. PULLOVER SWEATER, Loft, $44.50; loft.com.
6. JERSEY DRESS, Express, $70; express.com.
7. BIG NECKLACE, C. Wonder, $98; cwonder.com.
8. WEDGE SANDALS, Charles David, $145; charlesdavid.com for store locations.
9. WHITE T-SHIRT, Piper Gore, $46; francesvintage.com.
10. BLACK FLATS, Talbots, $119; talbots.com.
11. CROPPED PANTS, Keds, $138; openingceremony.us.
12. CLASSIC BLAZER, Victoria's Secret Catalogue, $128; victoriassecret.com.
13. HOODIE, Quiksilver, $49.50; quiksilver.com.
- 50 bright finds for spring, under $50
- Lifestyle TV: Fashion tips to make the best of your body
- 7 spring trends anyone can wear
More from Redbook
- 50 Under $50 Frugal Finds for Spring
- Chic Celeb Style You Can Steal
- 43 Sneaky Tricks to Look Younger
- How to Wear a Jackie O. Dress
- 100+ Easy Celebrity Hairstyles
More Lifestyle Videos
Have your say
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge (along with adorable Prince George) are on tour in Australia and we can't get enough of Kate's fashion. How do you feel about her style choices?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- I love them
- She could do better
- Who cares about Kate, I love Prince George!
- I don't care