Fashion might seem a bit fluffy, but the business is as cutthroat as they come (read: only the multi-talented survive). As fashion director, stylist, and visionary, Antonopoulos’ eye has helped prettify everything from magazine spreads to major fashion collections (Donna Karan, anyone?) to starlets like Emily Blunt and Nicole Richie. His recent turn as designer might just be his most successful endeavour yet. After previewing the spring ‘12 Object by George Antonopoulos collection for Danier, it’s clear why everything he touches turns to sold. The navy leather pants, sunny shift dress, and bright orange clutch are already on my shopping list.
More Stories from iVillage.ca
- Canadian Models Rule Spring Fashion Spreads
- 10 Canadian Jewelry Designers to Know
- 10 Canadian Handbag Designers to Know
- Seeing Double: Celebrity Couples Who Dress Alike
More Lifestyle Videos
Have your say
What are your thoughts on baby names?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- I like trendy names that make the annual list of most popular names.
- I prefer unique names with different spellings.
- I stand by classic names that will never get old.
- I have no opinion.