Nordstrom is coming to Canada
Women's Wear Daily is reporting the department store will make its debut at Sherway Gardens in Toronto's west end
Photo Courtesy of Cherry Creek
Nordstrom at Cherry Creek Shopping Center
Top American retailer Nordstrom is set to announce this Thursday its upcoming arrival in Canada. Women's Wear Daily is reporting that the department store, who has been actively scouting real estate locations across the country, will make its debut at Sherway Gardens mall located in Toronto's west end.
styleswept: 5 fall fashion essentials
Nordstrom's designer roster includes Alexander McQueen, Balenciaga, Burberry, Chanel, Dior, Givenchy, Jason Wu, Lanvin, Marc Jacobs, Miu Miu, Valentino, Prada, Proenza Schouler to name a few. The retailer will compete with top Canadian luxury stores Holt Renfrew, The Bay and Ogily in Montreal.
More stories from Flare:
- The latest from NYFW
- Kate Middleton Dons Prabal Gurung in Singapore
- Celebs at TIFF
- Emily Blunt Wears Tory Burch Eco-Friendly Dress at TIFF
What are your thoughts on baby names?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- I like trendy names that make the annual list of most popular names.
- I prefer unique names with different spellings.
- I stand by classic names that will never get old.
- I have no opinion.