Find your perfect pair. Day to night, weekend or work, we've got the must-have styles, shapes and shades to suit every occasion and flatter every body type
The brighter, the better. Or try a tiny taste of this look with a deeper shade.
Why we love them: You're sure to get noticed! This electrifying take on a simple basic energizes any outfit.
Styling tip: For a put-together look, pair intense shades like red, cobalt and orange with neutral tops and accessories.
Fit fix: If you want to minimize hips, thighs or bum, stay away from the extreme brights and choose a darker, more muted shade.
Information is current as of the original date of publication.
More Stories from Chatelaine
- How to pair bags and shoes
- How to wear mismatching prints
- How to wear the puffer jacket
- How to wear gold and silver together
More Lifestyle Videos
Have your say
What are your thoughts on baby names?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- I like trendy names that make the annual list of most popular names.
- I prefer unique names with different spellings.
- I stand by classic names that will never get old.
- I have no opinion.