Chic knits and hot lips were all the rage on the runway in Montreal
Montreal's designers took a shining to light-reflecting looks. Payam Tavan and Mike Mitto set the sparkly tone when they kicked things off with a series copper-sequin styles and one incredible glitter-and-polka-dot gown, while UNTTLD closed the week with a series of savage-chic chains.
- Lifestyle TV: Spring ahead with these 3 fashion trends
- The best dressed celebrity couples
- Trend report: What to keep and what to throw out for 2012
- 6 DENIM DOS FROM MONTREAL'S SECOND DENIM CO.
- TOP 10 MODELS OF THE MOMENT
- FLARE'SNYFW COVERAGE
- HOW TO WEAR IT: SPRING TRENDS AT WORK
More Lifestyle Videos