Chic knits and hot lips were all the rage on the runway in Montreal
Montreal's designers took a shining to light-reflecting looks. Payam Tavan and Mike Mitto set the sparkly tone when they kicked things off with a series copper-sequin styles and one incredible glitter-and-polka-dot gown, while UNTTLD closed the week with a series of savage-chic chains.
- Lifestyle TV: Spring ahead with these 3 fashion trends
- The best dressed celebrity couples
- Trend report: What to keep and what to throw out for 2012
- 6 DENIM DOS FROM MONTREAL'S SECOND DENIM CO.
- TOP 10 MODELS OF THE MOMENT
- FLARE'SNYFW COVERAGE
- HOW TO WEAR IT: SPRING TRENDS AT WORK
More Lifestyle Videos
Have your say
What are your thoughts on baby names?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- I like trendy names that make the annual list of most popular names.
- I prefer unique names with different spellings.
- I stand by classic names that will never get old.
- I have no opinion.