Opulent fabrics and regal patterns played a key role in a number of major shows, including Marc Jacobs, Proenza Schouler, Rodarte, Rag Bone, and Jason Wu. Interior decor textiles also served as inspiration points, from the Moroccan carpet-derived print at Altuzarra and a Victoriana wallpaper motif at Sophie Theallet.
- Top 10 trends from Montreal Fashion Week
- Lifestyle TV: 3 hot style trends from fashion week
- styleswept: How not to attend fashion week
Related stories from Flare
- Street Style: New York Fashion Week Fall 2012
- Twitpics from New York Fashion Week Fall 2012
- Top 10 Models of The Moment
- FIRST LOOK: The Marni for H&M Collection
More Lifestyle Videos
Have your say
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge (along with adorable Prince George) are on tour in Australia and we can't get enough of Kate's fashion. How do you feel about her style choices?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- I love them
- She could do better
- Who cares about Kate, I love Prince George!
- I don't care