Hot-to-trot boots stormed the runways in a series of first-class footwear - the champion silhouette being cut to the knee, with a major high heel. As seen at Proenza Schouler, Calvin Klein, Hervé Léger, Ports, Alexander Wang, and Altuzarra.
- Top 10 trends from Montreal Fashion Week
- Lifestyle TV: 3 hot style trends from fashion week
- styleswept: How not to attend fashion week
Related stories from Flare
- Street Style: New York Fashion Week Fall 2012
- Twitpics from New York Fashion Week Fall 2012
- Top 10 Models of The Moment
- FIRST LOOK: The Marni for H&M Collection
More Lifestyle Videos
Have your say
What are your thoughts on baby names?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- I like trendy names that make the annual list of most popular names.
- I prefer unique names with different spellings.
- I stand by classic names that will never get old.
- I have no opinion.