Whether it's a cape, jumpsuit, pleated skirt or head to toe look, leather was the fabric of choice in a multitude of shades from rustic Bordeaux to vibrant red or classic black.
Photo: Andrew GN
Related stories from Flare
- STREET STYLE: PARIS FASHION WEEK FALL 2012
- TOP 10 TRENDS: LONDON FASHION WEEK
- TOP 10 TRENDS: NEW YORK FASHION WEEK FALL 2012
- TOP 10 TRENDS: MILAN FASHION WEEK FALL 2012
More Lifestyle Videos
Have your say
What are your thoughts on baby names?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- I like trendy names that make the annual list of most popular names.
- I prefer unique names with different spellings.
- I stand by classic names that will never get old.
- I have no opinion.