Whether it's a cape, jumpsuit, pleated skirt or head to toe look, leather was the fabric of choice in a multitude of shades from rustic Bordeaux to vibrant red or classic black.
Photo: Andrew GN
Related stories from Flare
- STREET STYLE: PARIS FASHION WEEK FALL 2012
- TOP 10 TRENDS: LONDON FASHION WEEK
- TOP 10 TRENDS: NEW YORK FASHION WEEK FALL 2012
- TOP 10 TRENDS: MILAN FASHION WEEK FALL 2012
More Lifestyle Videos
Have your say
What excites you most about fall?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Cooler weather
- Cozy fashion
- Kids are back in school
- I'm NOT excited about fall
- None of the above