From braids to blowouts, hair DIYs are as easy as 1-2-3 when you our super-simple step-by-step guide
The loop ponytail gives a chic, clean finish to a simple hairstyle.
1. First, spray your hair with hairspray to create a smooth surface.
2. Then, pull your hair back into a low ponytail and secure with a hair elastic.
3. Use your fingers to separate your hair above the ponytail holder, creating a hole that is centred above the ponytail holder.
4. Lift the ponytail up and over your ponytail holder, right into the hold you've created, then push your hair all the way through.
5. Pull the ponytail outwards to tighten, and you're finished!
It wouldn't be Fashion Week without a sighting of Olivia Palermo in the front row, right? We caught up with the style star to get not only a breakdown ... More It wouldn't be Fashion Week without a sighting of Olivia Palermo in the front row, right? We caught up with the style star to get not only a breakdown of her flawless outfit but also hear about her favorite fashion memory — and even the one trend that she wishes would go away! On Allison: Club Monaco, Equipment, Blk Dnm.
Date 2 hrs ago, Duration 1:32, Views 33