From braids to blowouts, hair DIYs are as easy as 1-2-3 when you our super-simple step-by-step guide
The loop ponytail gives a chic, clean finish to a simple hairstyle.
1. First, spray your hair with hairspray to create a smooth surface.
2. Then, pull your hair back into a low ponytail and secure with a hair elastic.
3. Use your fingers to separate your hair above the ponytail holder, creating a hole that is centred above the ponytail holder.
4. Lift the ponytail up and over your ponytail holder, right into the hold you've created, then push your hair all the way through.
5. Pull the ponytail outwards to tighten, and you're finished!
Britney Spears launched her new Intimate Britney Spears lingerie collection — and we were front row at Fashion Week to catch all the action! Models too... More Britney Spears launched her new Intimate Britney Spears lingerie collection — and we were front row at Fashion Week to catch all the action! Models took the stage in sexy offerings from Britney's new line, which was inspired by a lingerie store she visited in Europe. Watch to hear what makes Britney feel sexy and why she decided to try her hand at design! On Allison: H&M jacket, Rachel Zoe skirt
Date 17 hrs ago, Duration 2:03, Views 8