From braids to blowouts, hair DIYs are as easy as 1-2-3 when you our super-simple step-by-step guide
The loop ponytail gives a chic, clean finish to a simple hairstyle.
1. First, spray your hair with hairspray to create a smooth surface.
2. Then, pull your hair back into a low ponytail and secure with a hair elastic.
3. Use your fingers to separate your hair above the ponytail holder, creating a hole that is centred above the ponytail holder.
4. Lift the ponytail up and over your ponytail holder, right into the hold you've created, then push your hair all the way through.
5. Pull the ponytail outwards to tighten, and you're finished!
Questions I get on the regular? "What's Sofia Vergara's skin routine? How does she look that good?" And my answer remains simple: genetics! Plus a heal... More Questions I get on the regular? "What's Sofia Vergara's skin routine? How does she look that good?" And my answer remains simple: genetics! Plus a healthy lifestyle. But she attributes looking good to having healthy, flake-free hair. Sofia has included her family in her latest gig with Head & Shoulders since the beginning, stating she and her familia have been fans of the brand for 20-plus years. I had the chance to go behind the scenes at her latest shoot, where we talked all about beauty, but I also got some details on her time shooting with Reese Witherspoon. Turns out, Sofia could moonlight as a makeup artist — she did Reese's makeup one day before shooting and gave her recommendations for a product she thought Reese was using incorrectly. Check out our interview, and then enter for the chance to appear in Sofia's next Head & Shoulders commercial with her family on Aug. 18. All you have to do is take a photo of your gorgeous hair, show some attitude, and tag @HeadShoulders and #PartofOurFamily on Twitter. On Kirbie: Rebecca Minkoff dress, Shoedazzle shoes
Date 22 hrs ago, Duration 2:24, Views 47