From braids to blowouts, hair DIYs are as easy as 1-2-3 when you our super-simple step-by-step guide
The loop ponytail gives a chic, clean finish to a simple hairstyle.
1. First, spray your hair with hairspray to create a smooth surface.
2. Then, pull your hair back into a low ponytail and secure with a hair elastic.
3. Use your fingers to separate your hair above the ponytail holder, creating a hole that is centred above the ponytail holder.
4. Lift the ponytail up and over your ponytail holder, right into the hold you've created, then push your hair all the way through.
5. Pull the ponytail outwards to tighten, and you're finished!
Oh, snap — is the fanny pack back? Matthew McConaughey seems to think so! Fashion and lifestyle blogger Lindsey Calla from Saucy Glossie and celebrity ... More Oh, snap — is the fanny pack back? Matthew McConaughey seems to think so! Fashion and lifestyle blogger Lindsey Calla from Saucy Glossie and celebrity stylist Daniel Musto join Allison McNamara and Meg Cuna this week on We Spy Style! Is 2014 the year of the booty? We break down the derrière highlights at the MTV VMAs. Plus, see Taylor Swift's craziest GIF moments from her new music video! On Allison: AllSaints top, Robert Rodriguez skirt, Nixon watch
Date 14 hrs ago, Duration 18:28, Views 58