From braids to blowouts, hair DIYs are as easy as 1-2-3 when you our super-simple step-by-step guide
The loop ponytail gives a chic, clean finish to a simple hairstyle.
1. First, spray your hair with hairspray to create a smooth surface.
2. Then, pull your hair back into a low ponytail and secure with a hair elastic.
3. Use your fingers to separate your hair above the ponytail holder, creating a hole that is centred above the ponytail holder.
4. Lift the ponytail up and over your ponytail holder, right into the hold you've created, then push your hair all the way through.
5. Pull the ponytail outwards to tighten, and you're finished!
Will we see Christian Siriano's designs on the red carpet at this years Emmys? We caught up with the designer recently at his New York City headquarter... More Will we see Christian Siriano's designs on the red carpet at this years Emmys? We caught up with the designer recently at his New York City headquarters to revisit some of his most famous award season fashions and to set the record straight on his supposed feud with Melissa McCarthy.
Date 3 hrs ago, Duration 1:55, Views 3