From braids to blowouts, hair DIYs are as easy as 1-2-3 when you our super-simple step-by-step guide
The loop ponytail gives a chic, clean finish to a simple hairstyle.
1. First, spray your hair with hairspray to create a smooth surface.
2. Then, pull your hair back into a low ponytail and secure with a hair elastic.
3. Use your fingers to separate your hair above the ponytail holder, creating a hole that is centred above the ponytail holder.
4. Lift the ponytail up and over your ponytail holder, right into the hold you've created, then push your hair all the way through.
5. Pull the ponytail outwards to tighten, and you're finished!
It's hard to believe it was 10 years ago that Lindsay Lohan, Rachel McAdams, and the rest of the cast starred in one of our favorite chick flicks, Mean... More It's hard to believe it was 10 years ago that Lindsay Lohan, Rachel McAdams, and the rest of the cast starred in one of our favorite chick flicks, Mean Girls. It goes without saying that we still, to this day, reference our favorite lines and jargon from the film, so in order to celebrate, we rounded up our top style takeaways we learned from high school's meanest gaggle of gals. Check out the full episode of We Spy Style here. On Allison: Milly skirt, LnA top
Date 7 hrs ago, Duration 2:14, Views 15