From braids to blowouts, hair DIYs are as easy as 1-2-3 when you our super-simple step-by-step guide
The loop ponytail gives a chic, clean finish to a simple hairstyle.
1. First, spray your hair with hairspray to create a smooth surface.
2. Then, pull your hair back into a low ponytail and secure with a hair elastic.
3. Use your fingers to separate your hair above the ponytail holder, creating a hole that is centred above the ponytail holder.
4. Lift the ponytail up and over your ponytail holder, right into the hold you've created, then push your hair all the way through.
5. Pull the ponytail outwards to tighten, and you're finished!
How do you take a 70-year-old brand and make it relevant to a modern girl? That's been the top priority for Carven creative director Guillaume Henry, w... More How do you take a 70-year-old brand and make it relevant to a modern girl? That's been the top priority for Carven creative director Guillaume Henry, who's been helming the Parisian label for three years. We sat down with the designer — who just opened the label's very first US store in New York City — to talk about trends and what really makes American shoppers different from their French counterparts (hint: it's all about the shoes). On Kate: Bailey 44 dress, Adeam jacket
Date 1 hr ago, Duration 3:53, Views 8