Straight, curled, up, or down — your mane may just be your best accessory. Keep frizz and flatness at bay with this hair care and styling guide to smooth, silky, voluminous locks
Dry, Don't Damage
When your hair is wet, don't shake the dryer like you would a diffuser to get sleek tresses. Instead, use a round brush and angle the blow-dryer perpendicular to the brush (blowing hot air directly onto your locks fries them!)
More from Real Beauty
- Spring 2012 Hairstyle Trends
- 101 Lazy Girl Makeover Tips
- 100 Celebrity Hairstyles We Love
- 10 Beauty Looks Men Find Sexy
- 27 Things Every Woman Should Know for Better Sex
More Lifestyle Videos
Have your say
What are your thoughts on baby names?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- I like trendy names that make the annual list of most popular names.
- I prefer unique names with different spellings.
- I stand by classic names that will never get old.
- I have no opinion.