From flat hair to fly-aways, we've got solutions for your winter hair woes
Winter can send your coif in a constant battle with the elements. Thanks to harsh winds, overheated indoors and a general abuse of styling tools, limp locks, fussy fly-aways and a frizzy mane are just a few winter hair troubles. We've identified five major hair woes that plague you during sweater weather, and enlisted the help of Justin German, Pantene celebrity hairstylist and co-owner of Toronto's Shagg Salon to help you get sexy, winter-proof hair.
Information is current as of the original date of publication.
- Lifestyle TV: How to deal with winter hair
- The most inspiring short haircuts
- Celeb hair inspiration: Hot styles with bangs
More Stories from Flare
- Best Celebrity Hairstyles
- 31 Celebrity Hairstyles To Steal For Your Wedding
- Celebrity Hair How-To
- 5 Finds For Dry Winter Skin
More Lifestyle Videos