From flat hair to fly-aways, we've got solutions for your winter hair woes
Winter can send your coif in a constant battle with the elements. Thanks to harsh winds, overheated indoors and a general abuse of styling tools, limp locks, fussy fly-aways and a frizzy mane are just a few winter hair troubles. We've identified five major hair woes that plague you during sweater weather, and enlisted the help of Justin German, Pantene celebrity hairstylist and co-owner of Toronto's Shagg Salon to help you get sexy, winter-proof hair.
Information is current as of the original date of publication.
- Lifestyle TV: How to deal with winter hair
- The most inspiring short haircuts
- Celeb hair inspiration: Hot styles with bangs
More Stories from Flare
- Best Celebrity Hairstyles
- 31 Celebrity Hairstyles To Steal For Your Wedding
- Celebrity Hair How-To
- 5 Finds For Dry Winter Skin
More Lifestyle Videos
Have your say
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge (along with adorable Prince George) are on tour in Australia and we can't get enough of Kate's fashion. How do you feel about her style choices?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- I love them
- She could do better
- Who cares about Kate, I love Prince George!
- I don't care