Some women are simply blessed with great hair. And those women are usually celebrities. Between regular upkeep and an arsenal of top hairstylists always at the ready, celebs consistently manage to make beautiful, sexy hair look effortless. But that doesn't mean that an A-list lifestyle is the only ticket to terrific tresses.
We focused on five stars with lustrous locks and asked two of the country's top stylists how to get their hair. One secret, says Justin German, Pantene consulting stylist and co-owner of Toronto's Shagg Salon, is to find a good hairdresser. It may sound like a no-brainer, but the difference between a good stylist and a mediocre one can be easy to spot: "Don't let a hairdresser convince you that you can't pull off a certain cut because of your bone structure. A good stylist will be able to modify any cut to suit your face."
- Beauty tips from women that men love
- Lifestyle TV: How to get the perfect curl
- The new classic hairstyles
- 3 Short-and-Chic Haircuts
- Celebrity Hairstyles: Bangs
- Celebrity Hair Trend: Milkmaid Braids
- Hair 101:How To Go Red
More Lifestyle Videos
Have your say
What are your thoughts on baby names?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- I like trendy names that make the annual list of most popular names.
- I prefer unique names with different spellings.
- I stand by classic names that will never get old.
- I have no opinion.