1. Sleep with a braid, wake up with really sexy texture.
2. Highlights are a slippery slope: More than a few and you are fully bleaching your hair; besides the damage, you may be making yourself blonde without realizing it. Keep highlights subtle and around the face, or on ends if you love a bit of ombré.
3. Purple tempers brassiness, so purple-tinted shampoos, conditioners and even styling products are brilliant for blonde hair. (And for highlighted brown hair.)
4. When all else fails, a ponytail pulls it all together. And looks very edited and on purpose.
5. Layers are great for thin hair, because they pump up volume. Weirdly, they also help tame curly hair that tends to dry into an unhelpful triangle shape by breaking up the shape. Emphasize your layers with highlights around the face.
More Lifestyle Videos
Have your say
What are your thoughts on baby names?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- I like trendy names that make the annual list of most popular names.
- I prefer unique names with different spellings.
- I stand by classic names that will never get old.
- I have no opinion.