Hit: Olivia Munn has had her ups and downs on Hits and Disses, but this black and white ensemble knocks it out of the park. The one-shoulder detail with a little feminine ruffle is a nice touch when paired with this sleek silhouette. The fitted pencil skirt with the slightly longer hemline keeps the look sophisticated and the bright orange earrings add a pop of colour to this classic outfit. For best results, we've decided simpler is better for Munn on the red carpet.
Bing: More about Our Idiot Brother
- Lifestyle TV: Different celebrity, same dress: Who wore it best?
- styleswept: Models return for the most important magazine cover of the year
- Check out last week's Hits and Disses
- Since both the frilly top was teal and the trousers were a lighter shade of teal, the outfit didn't compliment each other. It through both pieces off.
- The trousers were to wide to accommodate a top that is wide itself. If she had paired this outfit with something slimmer, such as leggings, the outfit might have actually worked.
- I didn't see any accessories on this. It was teal, teal, teal all the way down. Add something else to it ... please!
- The top looks like an area rug, while the pants look like the are for someone in their late sixties. Granted, I think they would have looked very good on my grandma, but not on Rhianna.
k kourtney kardasians dress should not b a hit its old ladyish i love her shoes though and rihanna looks like a chicken...
Seriously, where do the Kardashians dress, or take their style advice for that matter? If the outfits presented here are examples of their new clothing line, I strongly suggest to pass.