Hit: Solange Knowles
Hit: Step aside big sis Beyonce, Solange has arrived! From the bold print, to the stunning one-shoulder detail and hit of cleavage, this is quite possibly Solange at her very best. Posing for photogs at the Wild Rabbit launch party in New York, the pop singer skips the accessories and lets her bright frock be the statement piece of this look. Keeping her makeup very natural, Solange amps up her routine with a diva-worthy afro. Hands down our favourite look of the week!
- Lifestyle TV: Stars love flirty spring dresses
- styleswept: No shirt, no pants, no problem?
- Check out last week's Hits and Disses
-Solange looks god awful - I have Christmas wrapping that looks better than the dress she's wearing.
-Busy Philipps with sequin trousers? too much. the shirt is nice, the smile is superb, but the trousers ruin it.
-Finally, the reason I posted in the first place: China Chow looks beautiful in that poncho. Take a good look at her in that poncho and tell me that's not hot.
More Lifestyle Videos
Have your say
What are your thoughts on baby names?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- I like trendy names that make the annual list of most popular names.
- I prefer unique names with different spellings.
- I stand by classic names that will never get old.
- I have no opinion.