Hit: Claire Danes
Hit: In a sea of cream, white and black at the Oscars, we were happy to see a bright colour at the Vanity Fair bash on Claire Danes. The pinky-red hue gives this ballgown silhouette an instant makeover. The dramatic shade, frothy skirt and sheer overlay up top look gorgeous on the actress. Keeping the accessories to a minimum and opting for a simple updo, Danes aces this party-ready outfit.
- Lifestyle TV: Red carpet whiteout! Stars opt for snowy creations
- styleswept: 5 style lessons from the Oscars red carpet
- Check out last week's Hits and Disses
I disagree with Ali Larter's dress being a hit. It looks like a bright orange-yellow potatoe sack and the color sure does not match her skin tone. This should win second place on the disaster list!
I totally disagree with the diss decision on Salma Hayek fashion statement. This is a beauty the lines are elegant yet the look is classic and versatile it can be worn to many venues and the top really makes the outfit pop. I do agree on one point, the shoes are not right with this outfit. There is nothing dumpy about the outfit itself, it just needs appropriate shoes.
More Lifestyle Videos
Have your say
What are your thoughts on baby names?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- I like trendy names that make the annual list of most popular names.
- I prefer unique names with different spellings.
- I stand by classic names that will never get old.
- I have no opinion.