Diss: Jennifer Lawrence
Diss: Jennifer Lawrence shows us the importance of following the less-is-more rule at The Hunger Games premiere in Germany. Individually, there are elements of this outfit that work - like the intricate detailing and the flame-red hue - but piled together, the look goes up in smoke. The drop-waist, matching shoes and busy bodice of this dress actually detract from Lawrence's overall look. We're also not loving the bangs - either wear them blunt across or swept to one side. This looks like she just woke up and didn't have time to style them. Sorry Jennifer, but this makes us hungry for your effortless Oscars number in 2011.
- Lifestyle TV: Stars show off their white wardrobe staples
- styleswept: The dos and don'ts of dressing for early warm weather
- Check out last week's Hits and Disses
I completely disagree with this diss. If you've read the book you would maybe have a better understanding of this dress. Yes I agree the drop waist is a little off but other than that she looks amazingly stunning!
More Lifestyle Videos
Have your say
What are your thoughts on baby names?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- I like trendy names that make the annual list of most popular names.
- I prefer unique names with different spellings.
- I stand by classic names that will never get old.
- I have no opinion.