Hit: Kaley Cuoco
Hit: Kaley Cuoco swaps the classic minidress for a blazer and slim pant combo at the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences Hall of Fame ceremony. We love the tuxedo-style jacket in this of-the-moment mint-y pastel hue. Cuoco adds a little edge to the look with skinny leather pants and heeled booties. Her soft updo and glam smoky eye are the perfect way to finish off this evening ensemble.
- Lifestyle TV: Trendspotting: Stars step out in mint green
- styleswept: The importance of skinny mirrors and great lighting
- Check out last week's Hits and Disses
What you call a simple bouncy blowout just does not suit SP. Does nothing for her elongated face or high brow. This woman needs a new hairstylist and you've got to stop squinting!
FW needs a low slung rock guitar to complete this outfit.
Without it give her a butterfly net as she waits in ambush.
awesome -great outfit why can't we see more like this!!
does anyone happen to have her phone number?
i love her look - there is nothing dated about her so called "choker" at the neck.....she is beautiful!.
From one classy lady to another!!!
More Lifestyle Videos
Have your say
What are your thoughts on baby names?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- I like trendy names that make the annual list of most popular names.
- I prefer unique names with different spellings.
- I stand by classic names that will never get old.
- I have no opinion.