Hit: Kim Kardashian
Hit: Kim Kardashian works this relatively conservative look at the Night of Generosity Gala in Hollywood. Rarely do we see her in a full skirt (and one that hits just above the knee!) and a ¾-length sleeve, but the ladylike silhouette is a pretty option on Kardashian. Of course, she's still showcasing a hit of cleavage with a deep-v neckline. Though her dress is on the tame side, her spiked heels are not. The metallic sky-high pumps finish off this look with a good dose of bad girl attitude.
- Lifestyle TV: The stars love this slimming design
- styleswept: 13 going on 30: Why do girls want to grow up so fast?
- Check out last week's Hits and Disses
Am I the only one who find's incredible this idiot Vanessa would apologise to Dita von Teese as if Dita von Teese would even bother to read this drivel.
She looks wonderful - not like a grandma at all!
No diss for this one - just a thumbs up
I'M GOING TO AGREE WITH JIMSKI. I HOPE YOU'LL COME DOWN OFF WHATEVER YOUR ON NEXT TIME YOUR ASKED TO DO THIS BUT YOUR OPINION STINCKS.
More Lifestyle Videos
Have your say
What are your thoughts on baby names?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- I like trendy names that make the annual list of most popular names.
- I prefer unique names with different spellings.
- I stand by classic names that will never get old.
- I have no opinion.