Diss: January Jones
Diss: January Jones arrives at the screening of La Revolution Bleue in this ornate number. Jones herself looks gorgeous with her natural makeup and sleek bun, but this dress? It reminds us of a Star Trek costume. Between the sci-fi wings around the bust line, the oversize peplum detail and busy futuristic print - we're just not fans. Our suggestion? Beam this frock out of our sight.
- Lifestyle TV: The stars love this slimming design
- styleswept: 13 going on 30: Why do girls want to grow up so fast?
- Check out last week's Hits and Disses
Am I the only one who find's incredible this idiot Vanessa would apologise to Dita von Teese as if Dita von Teese would even bother to read this drivel.
She looks wonderful - not like a grandma at all!
No diss for this one - just a thumbs up
I'M GOING TO AGREE WITH JIMSKI. I HOPE YOU'LL COME DOWN OFF WHATEVER YOUR ON NEXT TIME YOUR ASKED TO DO THIS BUT YOUR OPINION STINCKS.
More Lifestyle Videos
Have your say
What are your thoughts on baby names?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- I like trendy names that make the annual list of most popular names.
- I prefer unique names with different spellings.
- I stand by classic names that will never get old.
- I have no opinion.