Hit: Julie Bowen
Hit: Since we're not always fans of Julie Bowen's fashion choices, we thought we'd encourage her with some positive reinforcement. This chocolate brown frock is a great option for the actress. The pretty pleating on the bodice along with the balloon hem gives her outfit polished red carpet appeal. We love the metallic accents on her clutch and strappy sandals. Though this ensemble is not an all-time favourite, it's definitely a step in the right direction for Bowen. Well done!
- Lifestyle TV: The stars love this slimming design
- styleswept: 13 going on 30: Why do girls want to grow up so fast?
- Check out last week's Hits and Disses
Am I the only one who find's incredible this idiot Vanessa would apologise to Dita von Teese as if Dita von Teese would even bother to read this drivel.
She looks wonderful - not like a grandma at all!
No diss for this one - just a thumbs up
I'M GOING TO AGREE WITH JIMSKI. I HOPE YOU'LL COME DOWN OFF WHATEVER YOUR ON NEXT TIME YOUR ASKED TO DO THIS BUT YOUR OPINION STINCKS.
More Lifestyle Videos
Have your say
What are your thoughts on baby names?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- I like trendy names that make the annual list of most popular names.
- I prefer unique names with different spellings.
- I stand by classic names that will never get old.
- I have no opinion.