"When your hair is slightly damp, twist it up into a loose bun before you go to bed," suggests Townsend. "In the morning, just let it down and rake your fingers through with a dime-sized amount of serum to add shine and texture."
- Bing: Foods that keep you looking young and healthy
- 6 anti-aging tricks to try this winter
- How to line your eyes like a pro
More from Real Beauty
- 10 Beauty Looks Men Find Sexy
- 27 Things Every Woman Should Know for Better Sex
- 50 Best Hairstyle Secrets
- Easy Hairstyles in 15 Minutes or Less
- 33 Ways to Look Thinner Right Now
This video must be watched on another web site. It cannot be added to My Playlist.
Buy it now on Bing Shopping