"For a quick, red-carpet ready smoky eye, apply your dramatic makeup in phases," explains Pati Dubroff, Clarins Celebrity Beauty Artist and makeup maven to the likes of Charlize Theron and Eva Mendes. "As you line your upper lash line, smudge the line with your finger, blink repeatedly, then blend. Keep blending and applying additional layers of pencil until you get the density of smoke you want or you run out of time."
- Bing: Foods that keep you looking young and healthy
- 6 anti-aging tricks to try this winter
- How to line your eyes like a pro
More from Real Beauty
- 10 Beauty Looks Men Find Sexy
- 27 Things Every Woman Should Know for Better Sex
- 50 Best Hairstyle Secrets
- Easy Hairstyles in 15 Minutes or Less
- 33 Ways to Look Thinner Right Now
Do blondes have more fun? Some celebs certainly seem to think so. Here are 5 stars who had a run-in with a bottle of peroxide. Feat. Anne Hathaway, Rih... More Do blondes have more fun? Some celebs certainly seem to think so. Here are 5 stars who had a run-in with a bottle of peroxide. Feat. Anne Hathaway, Rihanna, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus and Victoria Beckham.
Date 12 hrs ago, Duration 1:10, Views 25