"Salma Hayek actually taught me to use peachy, pink concealers, instead of yellow-based ones, to erase under-eye circles. The orange undertones are better for camouflaging blue tones," Bailey tells us.
Click here for peach concealers.
- The best eyeshadows for your eye colour
- Lifestyle TV: Pro fixes for your makeup mistakes
- 5 tricks for finally getting your eyeshadow right
- Bing Shopping: Shop for eye makeup
More from Real Beauty
- 33 Ways to Make Your Eyes Look Bigger
- 5 Pretty, Easy Ways to Wear Under-Eye Liner
- Creating a Sultry Night Look for Your Eyes
- The Best Eye Shadows for Your Eye Color
- Smoky-Eye How-To for Blue Eyes
Okay, that robin's egg glue on go brighter; outdated as in 1970's.
That screaming red or pink lipstick with no eye colour; the eyes disappeared.
Quite a repeat on the eyelash curling too.
There are some good ideas for young faces but how about for women in their 30's, 40's and up? Surely, there's hope for us or are we write offs and might as well just wear bags over our faces?