Head-to-toe florals are a tough sell; how do you avoid looking like Maria von Trapp had her way with you, a pair of scissors and an old pair of curtains? Pick a well-tailored top and bottom by a designer you trust, in a print you love. For a safer bet, choose a long-sleeve printed dress in a streamlined silhouette. Easy, pajeesy.
Try: Mary Katrantzou for Topshop Dress, $360, Topshop
- How to wear spring denim at every age
- styleswept: A good excuse to go shopping
- 7 spring trends anyone can wear
More stories from iVillage.ca
- The Best Spring Jackets for Every Shape
- Wellingtons and More! The 10 Best Rain Boots for Spring
- Fashion and Trends For the Career Woman on a Budget
- Designer Fashion on a Budget: 10 Diffusion Lines to Know
More Lifestyle Videos
Have your say
What are your thoughts on baby names?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- I like trendy names that make the annual list of most popular names.
- I prefer unique names with different spellings.
- I stand by classic names that will never get old.
- I have no opinion.