Whose fault is infertility? No one's - but that doesn't mean that you won't feel tremendously guilty if the problem is yours, or relieved if it's not. Statistics are about split: 40 per cent of people will be diagnosed with female-factor infertility, 40 per cent will be diagnosed with male-factor, and 20 per cent will be diagnosed with a mix of both factors or get slapped with the uber-frustrating "unexplained" label.
- Bing: Foods that boost fertility
- 11 things I'll never do as a mom (totally, absolutely, never)
- 9 things you're doing wrong as a parent
More Stories from iVillage.ca
- Secondary Infertility 101: Everything You Need to Know
- Cryopreservation: Is Egg Freezing for You?
- IVF Costs Across Canada - How Much Are We Paying to Get Pregnant?
- What Every Woman Over 30 Should Know About Fertility