12 Cutest & Coziest Snowsuits: On Sale!
If you live in Canada, you know the threat of snow is here. If you’ve been slacking (and aren't we all exhausted after September, really?), it’s time to snatch up a snowsuit before they're gone! Here are 10 great suits that will keep your kids warm and dry through snow forts, snow angels and even a puddle or two. These suits are so great, you might even want to stock up on one when its on sale, for next year
Deux par Deux
When you're buying a winter snowsuit for your little one, keep in mind that you want enough length that he or she won't grow out of it before the season ends.
If you have a beginner walker or wobbly toddler, consider that a two-piece may allow for more movement and easier bending over. Your childcare provider may also have a preference.
Lastly, always remember to take off heavy coats before buckling up into car seats and boosters, for maximum safety.
Happy shopping! Let us know which suit you love the most!
- Get your toddler's tantrums under control
- 7 parenting scares (and how to deal with them)
- Lifestyle TV: Get kids to try new foods with games
More Stories from iVillage.ca
- Important Children's Product Recalls & Warnings: Keep Up to Date!
- 11 Things I’ll Never Do As a Mom (Totally, Absolutely, Never)
- Baby Names Inspired by The Beatles
- Real Nurseries We Love: Get Ideas and Get the Look on the Cheap