The jacket is down-filled, the pant insulated with a light-weight warm synthetic insulation, both made with a nylon shell means; this snowsuit was built for the coldest winds winter sends his way. Includes a waterproof coating, removable faux-fur trim, reinforced knees, and leg gators.
The North Face snowsuit, coat, $180, and pants, $100, Sporting Life
- Get your toddler's tantrums under control
- 7 parenting scares (and how to deal with them)
- Lifestyle TV: Get kids to try new foods with games
More Stories from iVillage.ca
- Important Children's Product Recalls & Warnings: Keep Up to Date!
- 11 Things I’ll Never Do As a Mom (Totally, Absolutely, Never)
- Baby Names Inspired by The Beatles
- Real Nurseries We Love: Get Ideas and Get the Look on the Cheap