We can't resist Flynn Bloom's (son of Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr) chubby cheeks, just like we can't resist his unique and adventurous name. It reminds us of old-Hollywood action star Errol Flynn. Maybe we're a little biased because we think Flynn's one of the cutest celeb babies around, but we're betting that this name will climb the popularity charts next year.
- Top 25 Canadian baby names of 2011
- Bing: Worst baby names ever
- Baby name predictions for 2012
- Bing: Vote for your favourite photo from 2011
From The Bump
- Best celeb baby names of all time
- No-stress guide to baby naming
- Weirdest ways to pick baby's names
- Worst baby names of 2011
- Worst movies to watch while pregnant
skylar reminds me of the ditzy wife on breaking bad.
gemma reminds me of the katy segal character on sons of anarchy, not a bad thing!
knox reminds me of johnny knoxville, jackass star.
to me, bing sounds like naming your baby like, or facebook! you may be trying for something original but it comes off as just plain inane. is this the same author of the baby's worst name list? people should choose a name for the meaning it has to them, as parents, not because someone who is uber rich used it as well, it's like using a dirty tissue!