10 Things Never to Say to a Working Mom
Mom bloggers sound off on the worst things to say to a career woman with kids
1. It must be hard missing all those special moments every day.
2. I suppose it's smart that you're working. You know, in case your husband leaves you some day.
3. I'm surprised you went back to work. Your husband seems so successful.
4. It's cute when they call your nanny "Mama."
- 10 things never to say to a stay-at-home mom
- Embrace the Chaos: Do working moms and stay-at-home moms really hate each other?
5. I just love my kids too much to leave them during the day.
6. Did you see Dateline ? The one with the hidden camera in the day care?
7. I could never let someone else raise my children. But that's just me!
8. I hated my mom because she was never home after school like everyone else's mom.
9. You must feel so guilty.
10. I wish I were as laid-back as you and could just let the housework go.
—Liz Gumbinner of Mom-101.com, with help from her blog readers
More from Redbook
- 26 Fun, Cheap Date Ideas
- Get a Flat Tummy in 2 Minutes
- 5 Dresses Every Woman Should Own
- 3 Steps That Reduce Your Chance of Diabetes
- Unexpected Ways to Turn Him On
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge (along with adorable Prince George) are on tour in Australia and we can't get enough of Kate's fashion. How do you feel about her style choices?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- I love them
- She could do better
- Who cares about Kate, I love Prince George!
- I don't care