Having kids increases the occurrence of embarrassing moments exponentially. Just ask these moms!
- Tips to make parenting cheaper
- 5 things you never thought you'd do as a parent
- More from Parenting Made Easier
More stories from iVillage.ca
- Real Moms Confess: I Felt Like a Mom When I…
- Working Moms Share the Truth About Missing Baby Milestones
- 13 Things We Wish We'd Known About Motherhood
- Is It Really Wrong to Judge Other Moms?
Follow MSN.ca Lifestyle (@MSNcaLS) on Twitter!
Learn how to vacation with surly teens with these parent-tested tips.
Date 13-05-21, Duration 1:40, Views 1458
Video by: HowCast
Date 13-09-06 1:16
Tooltip Information:Your Child’s FutureVideo by:Description: From academic achievement and communication skills to emotional development – poor hearing can affect your child’s future. Learn how to identify the symptoms of hearing disabilities to help your child succeed.Rating: 4Views: 78
Date 09-11-24 2:20
Tooltip Information:Keeping Kids HealthyVideo by:Description: Cold and flu season is upon us and this year is expected to be a particularly bad one with the H1N1 virus in high gear. Tips to boost the immune system and help keep your family healthy.Rating: 5Views: 1380
Date 09-11-05 2:55
Tooltip Information:How much should back to school supplies cost?Video by:Description: Find out how much families plan to spend on their back to school supplies.Rating: 4Views: 398
Have your say
Where do you prefer to shop?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- In-store, so I can see what I'm buying
- Online, because it's quick and easy
- Both, depending on what I'm buying