Mushrooms can have a significant amount of Vitamin D, but the amount varies widely by type. Shiitake mushrooms (pictured) have 45 iu – about one-thirteenth of a daily serving of Vitamin D. White mushrooms, on the other hand, have just 5 iu.
- Bing: The health benefits of Vitamin D
- Lifestyle TV: Best sources of Vitamin D in winter
- Eat these foods to stay young
More from The Daily Green
- 10 Weird Uses for Vodka
- Top Sources of Vitamin C
- Superfoods! (and How to Cook Them)
- 11 Natural Fixes for Dry Winter Skin
- Amazing Homes Built from Shipping Containers
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?
Latest Photo Galleries
Buy it now on Bing Shopping
More from MSN.ca
MSN Lifestyle Site Map