Targets: core and legs
a. Sit on the floor, arms out in front of you. With a straight back, lean back slightly and raise calves so they're parallel to the floor; hold.
b. Straighten your left leg, hold for one second, then repeat with your right leg. Continue alternating; do six to eight reps on each side.
Bing:Workouts to tone your whole body
More from Redbook
- Diet Myths That Make You Fat
- The Bollywood Dance Workout
- Hollywood Weight Loss Secrets
- 2-Minute Exercise Videos For Total-Body Toning
- 20 Ways to Spice Up Your Next Date Night
I am a Can-Fit-Pro PRO TRAINER 28 years experience teaching all levels beginner to professional certification, all ages & abilities, land and water. Pet Peeve anyone who over exercises, not doing an exercise or pose correctly. One perfectly performed exercise with awareness & breathe is better than 100 incorrect.