Keep decorating and details to a minimum for a simple and clean aesthetic. This extra-long island provides prep space and an additional seating area. The kitchen flows seamlessly into the dining area, creating a bright open-concept space that appeals to potential buyers.
- The 10 least expensive cities to buy a home
- Gorgeous bistro and restaurant-style kitchens
- Lifestyle TV: Lynda Reeves and Suzanne Dimma's favourite rooms
More from House & Home
- Real Estate Guide
- Cameron MacNeil's Decorating & Design Solutions
- Patti Rosati's Home Staging Tips
- Favourite House & Home Makeovers
- Beautiful Bathroom Renos
WHO are you trying to sell this to??? ICY cold decor like that would send me running and involves thousands of dollars more than just a coat of paint.
Something far more useful has been said many times - pare down personal stuff like family photos and ornaments cluttering up the space, reduce furniture if you can possibly store it somewhere else, and just make sure the place is clean, everywhere. They will look in the fridge and oven, cabinets in the bathroom etc. and look for storage space.