Looking to polish up your complexion, but don't want to spend a fortune on expensive cosmetics? Try this easy recipe instead: combine several uncoated Aspirins with a few drops of water, just enough to create a soft, smooth paste, and apply it to your face. Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes, then wash off with warm water. The acetylsalicylic acid in Aspirin will help to rejuvenate and exfoliate your skin.
More from Reader's Digest
- 8 Foods to Boost Your Sex Life
- 4 Advances in Headache Relief
- 13 Things Your Dry Cleaner Won't Tell You
- How a Dental Checkup Can Save Your Life
- 5 More Things To Do with Bleach