Swimming in a chlorinated pool can have a noticeable, and often unpleasing, effect on your hair colouring if you have light-coloured hair. But you can usually return your hair to its former shade by dissolving six to eight Aspirins in a glass of warm water. Rub the solution thoroughly into your hair, and let it set for 10-15 minutes.
More from Reader's Digest
- 8 Foods to Boost Your Sex Life
- 4 Advances in Headache Relief
- 13 Things Your Dry Cleaner Won't Tell You
- How a Dental Checkup Can Save Your Life
- 5 More Things To Do with Bleach