5 More Things To Do with Cardboard Tubes
Get those cardboard tubes out of the recycling bin and start using them around your home, with these five fun new uses.
Cardboard tubes can be found anywhere. Leftover from paper towel, toilet paper and wrapping paper rolls, these handy concoctions are typically disposed of in the recycling bin. Why not try something new, and put them to work with these cool ideas?
More from Reader's Digest
- Have a Christmas Chili Charity Party
- How Christmas is Celebrated Around the World
- 4 Ways of Looking at a Tree
- Tips for Seasonal Decorating
- What to Give Someone Who Doesn't Need Anything