Think of this as your ultimate cleaning checklist: Easy ways to get your kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, living room, laundry room, and patio in tip-top shape for spring
Kitchen | Clean Around & Inside Appliances
Dirt, pet hair, and dust particles can build up behind your refrigerator, says Steve Ash of partselect.com. Airborne materials can block the appliance's coils, restricting airflow through the appliance. It's worth it to pull out the refrigerator and vacuum the coils. Also, sanitize the dishwasher. Place a shallow dish of vinegar on the top rack of your dishwasher and run it (empty) on a long sanitation cycle to kill fungi.
- The top (grossest) things you're not cleaning
- Lifestyle TV: Start spring cleaning for less
- Raid your pantry: 6 chemical-free cleaners in your kitchen
More from Country Living
- Before and After Home Makeovers
- 70 Kitchen Decorating Ideas
- 50+ Living Rooms You'll Love
- 100+ Amazing Bedroom Design Ideas
- 10 Things You Should DIY Instead of Buy
Pick up some tips for decorating the living room of a small apartment in this interior design video from Howcast.
Date 13-07-09, Duration 1:19, Views 25049
More Lifestyle Videos