Get your home sparkling clean with these six easy, all-natural cleaning solutions
Mix with water to create a natural cleaner that's great for everything from dirty sneakers to scuffs on walls. We love to use it to clean stainless steel in the kitchen without scratching. Sprinkle baking soda onto a clean, damp sponge or cloth, and wipe the sink clean; then rinse thoroughly.
- 27 spring cleaning tips
- Lifestyle TV: Start spring cleaning for less
- The top (grossest) things you're not cleaning
From The Nest
- Amazing DIY wall art ideas
- Clean your entire home in 30 minutes!
- Do laundry like a pro
- Easy ways to add colour to your home
- Fitness mistakes that are making you fat
Pick up some tips for decorating the living room of a small apartment in this interior design video from Howcast.
Date 13-07-09, Duration 1:19, Views 11879
More Lifestyle Videos