While most folks opt for white in the kitchen, it's the one room Stella bathed in moodier hues. She painted her custom cabinets hunter green and oiled the fir beadboard a golden brown - giving the tight, 75-square-foot spot a jewel box feel. An ivory apron-front sink by Shaws offers a burst of brightness.
Bright Idea: Stemware racks put awkward under-cabinet space to work. ($15 each; bedbathandbeyond.com)
- How to clean everything that's white
- Lifestyle TV:House & Home: Colourful family home
- Gorgeous traditional kitchens
More from Country Living
- 93 Ideas for Your Bedroom
- 55 Living Rooms Youll Love
- 70 Kitchen Decorating Ideas
- 40 Amazing Before-and-After Home Makeovers
- 9 Makeovers You Can Do in a Day (or Less):
Pick up some tips for decorating the living room of a small apartment in this interior design video from Howcast.
Date 13-07-09, Duration 1:19, Views 24709
More Lifestyle Videos