Choose neutral finishes for key furniture and easily revive a room's look with new, colourful accessories. Homeowner and emerging designer Sarah Callanan stained the maple tops of the banquettes and the floors the same ebony for a practical and tailored look. The oversized pendant accentuates the ceiling height, while the shapely Saarinen pedestal table and modern-classic Ghost chairs keep the corner open. Pink and olive throw pillows jazz up the black and white scheme.
- H&H editors' favourite daring paint colours
- Lifestyle TV: House & Home: Spacious main floor makeover
- Beautiful traditional kitchens
More from House & Home
- Colourful Family Home
- Colourful Townhouse Makeover
- Colourful Spring Rooms
- Colourful Kitchens
- Contemporary Living Rooms
Pick up some tips for decorating the living room of a small apartment in this interior design video from Howcast.
Date 13-07-09, Duration 1:19, Views 20354
More Lifestyle Videos