The TV design guru shares her tops tricks for creating stunning spaces to entertain, play and relax in
Position your furniture so it's not all centred around the desk. Think of the space as a living room with an office area, rather than the other way around.
Get this look: Sofa, chair, both Sarah Richardson Design. Fabrics, Designer Fabrics. Coffee table, Decorum, 416-966-6829. Pendant light, GreatLighting. Desk, Of Things Past. Picture framing, Elgin Picture & Frame. Sepia-toned photographs, Canvas Gallery.
Information is current as of the original date of publication.
- Lifestyle TV: House & Home: Ask a designer: Fun basement play room
- Sarah Richardson's tips to create beautiful kids rooms
- 10 genius decorating ideas
More Stories from Chatelaine
- How to decorate a small living space
- Sarah Richardson's tips to create beautiful rooms for your kids
- Sarah Richardson's kitchen design tips
- Easy 10-minute home decorating projects
Pick up some tips for decorating the living room of a small apartment in this interior design video from Howcast.
Date 13-07-09, Duration 1:19, Views 24003
More Lifestyle Videos